Thursday, April 22, 2010

{true.love}

Sunday the sun peaked through the blinds and I woke to a beautiful day for an engagement session for my former roomie, Amy and her Irish fiance Ross. Get to know these two for even just one minute and you will know they were made for each other. Amy and Ross picked me up and we took the short trip to Lake Maria State Park......to the exact spot where Ross proposed. *sigh* even after so many years of doing this, it still makes my heart skip a beat! I suppose that's the romantic in me coming out.


We found our way to the dock and with such a beautiful day, we couldn't help but take our shoes off and stick our feet in the water... Ross is a very brave man, trying to accidentally drop Amy in the lake before the wedding even happens..


After a peaceful reconcile, Amy and Ross basked in the glory of this beautiful place and came to the agreement that nobody would go into the water today.


I have known Amy for so many years. We have laughed together, cried together, sang together, prayed together, and everything in between. She has never looked so beautiful and happy.
Ross, we haven't had the chance to get to know each other very well, but I your family has been around through thick and thin in my life. I know that you are a Godly man and I am so thankful that you here.

Congratulations Ross and Amy! I can't hardly wait for your wedding! I wish you the best and I thank God for putting both of you in my life separately and together!

View more of Ross and Amy's pictures here! the password is johnson






No comments: