Thursday, October 28, 2010

{fall.breeze}

Most people meet me on a "stormy" day and think I'm a nut... but I love that feeling of excitement at the first sight of clouds! In the summer, I watch the forecast for thunder and in the winter I wait anxiously for snow.. the blustery the better. This said, I could never live anywhere that doesn't have all four seasons! Minnesota has proven itself well for me. Although there is nothing more exciting than watching a storm 60 miles away roll itself slowly over the South Dakota prairies. Watching the sky turn greyish-green, smelling the rain, feeling the wind on your face reminds you how alive you are!

I have special places in my heart for all of my homes, past and present. However, today I had to share my favorite photo from my summer.... oh Minnesota, how I do love thee!



No comments: