Monday, January 17, 2011

{beloved.cherished}

  My beautiful love, my beautiful love
Larger than the moon, my love for you
Worlds collide as heaven pulls us through
The secret of the world is written in the stars
I'm carrying your heart in mine


  
Ty and Signe are the kind of couple that couples in the movies dream about being.  They have a sacredness to them, an agape love kind of harmony.  Watching them share a passing moment is like witnessing a rare bird fly by and knowing that you might never see that same bird again.  Luckily, I had my camera! :)  We met at a small group for Young Married, No Kids (yet) group at our church.  What a great place to meet new friends!


They have been married just a couple years and it shows! Honeymoon stage or is it?  I'm sure someday I'll take their 60th anniversary photographs and they'll have the same kind of love, just more wrinkles! 
 
  
We had so much fun despite the frigid cold.  They were troopers!  The farm was beautiful after the fresh snow.  There was a crisp sensation in the air that reminded us we were alive... and living in Minnesota. 


Ty, tell Signe three things about her that you have fallen in love with....  Signe, tell Ty three things that you love about him. 

  
The BELOVED sessions are all about celebrating the commitment that you have made to each other.  In this world where everything is disposable and fleeting, a marriage union should be protected and cherished.  When we get too busy and life happens to us, it is sometimes hard to look at your spouse and see them the way you saw them on your wedding day.  These sessions are more than a photoshoot.  They are an opportunity to invest moments, memories, and appreciation into each other and watch time stand still.  



Ty and Signe - Thank you for allowing me to become a part of your memory.  Thank you for trusting me with your most intimate moments, thoughts, and kisses. I am thrilled to call you friends and excited to watch you grow as a couple. You have invested into each other and I think that's amazing!  Someday, when they have kids, they are going to be so beautiful!! I can't hardly wait!  They better let me photograph them!!

  
Signe, stop for a moment, close your eyes and think of a hope that you have for Ty.  A hope for the future, a prayer for his spirit, a promise for the future.... Ty, closer your eyes and think of a hope for Signe.  When you are ready, open your eyes and share this special seed with each other. 
 

 Signe is one of the most compassionate, caring women I have ever met.  She lives and breathes kindness; and has a gift for listening.  She smiles always, laughs hard, and hopes the best in all.  Behind the curls and gorgeous eyes is a heart of gold crafted by God himself.  In the short time that I have known Signe, we have been silly, we have been serious, we have laughed, and we have almost cried. We have shared secrets, we have shared joys and we have shared faith.  Talk about being blessed with an amazing friend!  



Ty is gentle, honest, and funny!  I have not had the chance to get to know Ty as well as I know Signe, but we're working on that!  He is hardworking, at home, at work, and at church.  He has a great laugh that is contagious and he loves his wife with everything he has.  He loves photography and has a great eye for it!  I'm very excited to see more of his work.  Ty and my DH Eric are buds too! 
 
Ty + Signe - I can't thank you enough for sharing this time with me.  I pray for your family to be blessed and for your love to abound. You are both beautiful people with hearts of gold.
For more information on the BELOVED sessions, please contact Kara at info@karapoissantphotography.com. 

No comments: